HI, Im Predator...

Come here to talk about Nosferatu and related stuff.

Moderator: Dead Rabbit Software

Do you like me?

Yes
10%
Yes
20%
No
70%

Total votes : 10

HI, Im Predator...

Postby Predator on Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:56 am

... Hey guys, I'm Predator, I'm new to this mod, and I can't wait, I can see it will come out quite soon, (SO MANY GUNS!!!! ONLY 5 NOT SKINNED!!!). Seriously this will be one of the best (1. www.hidden-source.com) It's awsome, and I'm not advertising I'm jsut saying its the best, It rocks. But I can't wait for this. Will rock. 8O

Oh yeah, the poll rocks, no?
Predator

Postby Evil_cenoura on Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:48 am

hey predator u suck ....yes it is advertisement ....now go spam some other forum
Evil_cenoura

Postby TheFrog4u on Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:26 am

Evil_cenoura no bashing, be friendly! every new forum-member is welcome and its quite nice if someone intoduces him/herself.
ps: Acording to incoming source: Azelito (our lead-modler) was team-member there, too - but they were not very nice to him, so he left

hi predator

edit: ups - you mean hidden source, not incoming.. ouch, sry :P
azelito wrote:So let's write that in the manual "Don't hold the button. Because that sucks"

TheFrog4u
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Icarus on Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:40 am

Ok, normally I'd say some generic welcome message, and tell you to have fun. But people that join a forum with a "do you like me?" poll piss me off.

[rant]
Seriously, WE DONT FUCKING KNOW YOU, what the hell do you expect from us? Looks like a lame attempt for attention, or a desperate need for an ego boost to me.

Predator wrote:Oh yeah, the poll rocks, no?

NO! It's the stupidest thing I've ever seen to hit forums.

Now go and kill yourself you pathetic excuse of a human life (ignore this part, dont really mean it)
[/rant]
Ghostface wrote:Icarus answered all questions exactly the way I would have.

I qualify him officialy to answer questions like that.
Icarus
Certified to answer nos related stuff

Postby Evil_cenoura on Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:12 pm

hidden taster was nice but then they fucked it up....if the other team wasnt friendly why should i be friendly to him =P any way the poll is stupid and its still advert...i dont like spam bots and im not friendly
just my point of view frog =P
Evil_cenoura

Postby Ghostface on Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:24 pm

well obviously the focus of his thread was advertising spam an not introducing himself. I'll give you a warning cookie.
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Return to General Chat