Dont post links or upload it elsewhere...

-- ABANDONED --
Checkout the stuff you bought at the shop (using your blood). Only people who bought the specific thread item may view it.

Moderator: Dead Rabbit Software

Dont post links or upload it elsewhere...

Postby Ghostface on Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:34 pm

Since this whole crypt thing is part of the fun of having an active community, I strongly encourage you to not distribute the crypt media.

So dont hotlink it and dont send them to other board members, its no fun this way :(

I have trust in our small but cool community and I hope that people wont abuse the system.

Now have fun at the crypt :)
Last edited by Ghostface on Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby FraGGer on Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:06 am

Roger that it would take the fun out of it :( and noone would like the shop anymore
FraGGer
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby MenZa on Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:38 pm

FraGGer wrote:Roger that it would take the fun out of it :( and noone would like the shop anymore

What he said. I mean, I don't want to Spam, but it's going to make it more 'interesting' to post. Meaning Forums is prodably the most effective way between the Public and the Developers. Then Comes IRC - It's not like it's not interesting posting stuff, but this'll make it even more interesting :twisted:
MenZa

Return to The Crypt