Pets?

Constructive criticism and comments, please.

Moderator: Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Ghostface on Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:53 pm

different holsters are going to be used depending on the playermodel.
Although each playermodel may only carry 1 primary/heavy gun (machinegun,shotgun etc.), 1 secondary sidearm (pistols etc.) and 1 melee staking weapon.

You may also carry 2 akimbo-style pistols instead of the primary gun.

Thus the playerslots are fixed, but the position where the weapons are holstered on the model (visual wise), will be (more or less) different for each playermodel.

Thanks for the holster pics those are cool :D
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Doc Roe on Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:36 am

well thats what i kind of expected because i wasnt sure of your set weapon load, i thought you could fully customize your guns, picking whatever you wanted but still this should turn out to be a great looking mod :roll:
Doc Roe

Postby Ghostface on Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:31 am

you can customize your stuff, but you can only carry a limited amount of guns (you arent that dude from quake3 with the magic backhand trick ;) , nor are you tombraider with the magic backpack :D)

Btw. game, not mod :P
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Shinigami121 on Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:06 pm

Ghostface wrote:Although each playermodel may only carry 1 primary/heavy gun (machinegun,shotgun etc.), 1 secondary sidearm (pistols etc.) and 1 melee staking weapon.

Oddly enough, I was just about to make a new thread asking what the weapon slots situation will be. Thanks. :P
Looks like I'll be using akimbo Colts 24/7. :D
Shinigami121

Postby broken on Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:16 pm

Shinigami121 wrote:
Ghostface wrote:Although each playermodel may only carry 1 primary/heavy gun (machinegun,shotgun etc.), 1 secondary sidearm (pistols etc.) and 1 melee staking weapon.

Oddly enough, I was just about to make a new thread asking what the weapon slots situation will be. Thanks. :P
Looks like I'll be using akimbo Colts 24/7. :D

Definately. Akimbo is just so sexy.
Better reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.
broken

Previous

Return to Suggestions and Comments