Team-Scores only ? No individual fragscore

Constructive criticism and comments, please.

Moderator: Dead Rabbit Software

Team-scores only ?

Yeah
53%
No way
40%
Don't care
7%

Total votes : 15

Postby TheFrog4u on Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:47 pm

Ghostface wrote:
broken wrote:
TheFrog4u wrote:that would suck.. i say it should be acording to the damage u make: 100% = 1 point, if you hurt him for example so that he has 35% left u get 0,65 points. Perhaps 0,2 points extra if you kill him from 100 to 0 :P

I like that idea. How about a small bonus for killing them (no matter if you did all of the damage or not), along with a slightly bigger bonus if you did 100% of the damage.

Isn't that basicly what I said ? Apart from the killing bonus ?

ok, but in this case there should also be a tab that shows how much points you get this round and how much get the others.. so the only cange would be to move form the kill-score-system to a hurt-point-score-system
azelito wrote:So let's write that in the manual "Don't hold the button. Because that sucks"

TheFrog4u
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Ghostface on Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:29 pm

TheFrog4u wrote:
Ghostface wrote:
broken wrote:
TheFrog4u wrote:that would suck.. i say it should be acording to the damage u make: 100% = 1 point, if you hurt him for example so that he has 35% left u get 0,65 points. Perhaps 0,2 points extra if you kill him from 100 to 0 :P

I like that idea. How about a small bonus for killing them (no matter if you did all of the damage or not), along with a slightly bigger bonus if you did 100% of the damage.

Isn't that basicly what I said ? Apart from the killing bonus ?

ok, but in this case there should also be a tab that shows how much points you get this round and how much get the others.. so the only cange would be to move form the kill-score-system to a hurt-point-score-system

This in turn would get you the same result as a frag/score system -> solo rambos and fragsteal discussions.
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby TheFrog4u on Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:48 pm

i like it.. its the same with team-play sports. You r happy if your team wins, but its also great to make a goal.
But ok we may ma a server showkillscore 1/0 cvar?
azelito wrote:So let's write that in the manual "Don't hold the button. Because that sucks"

TheFrog4u
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby StormShadow on Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:30 pm

Just so long as kill stats are recorded I will be happy..
StormShadow
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Evil_cenoura on Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:33 pm

still guys will be like "dood i was atackin that 1 i could have got a full kil with a bonus u twat !"
Evil_cenoura

Postby ProXhimo on Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:34 pm

Ghostface wrote:so if 5 people damage an enemy before he dies all 5 get at least one point and the one who kills him gets another ?

Ok... If you say that you get a "kill damage assist" if you kill over 50 % of the vamp/slayer's life.... And it should be a 1/2 point insted of a whole point! :wink: And you get a whole point if you kill one.... :? Or??
"Stand aside, or you will be struck down..... Die then" - REGIS Mark V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bilYHoHNs8A
ProXhimo

Previous

Return to Suggestions and Comments