Playlinc

Offtopic stuff goes here...

Moderator: Dead Rabbit Software

Playlinc

Postby broken on Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:39 pm

Hey guy/gals I 'm Tyro and I'm part of the Player X Gaming community. was sup! I came across this program Playlinc, it's like a one size fit all service for gamers, free game servers too. Check this out they are hiring too! Now, many understandably were apprehensive of the job offer, but I took the chance to sign up and test the theory out. It’s 100 % legit. Gamers have already been hired but they are looking for more. So here is the posting we got on our clan site, thought maybe you guys may want to check it out to!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’d like you introduce you folks to http://www.playlinc.com a free service for gamers.

Image Image

Now what can the service do for you? Simply launch any game from the games list from Playlinc. Imagine playing WOW doing quests and being able to not only talk in–game with free voice chat for up to 32 players each, but be also able to IM friends on AIM/ICQ inside the game.

Like to view sites that help you with quests. With our Game Overlay service you can surf websites inside the game!

Like to start your own Free hosted server off High speed datacenters. Do it Playlinc for free in any US or European datacenters.

Like to start your own 32 player Free Voice server. Do it Playlinc.

We are also hiring

Now, before you go saying this is too good to be true? I will cite a personal example. I am happy to say, not only is the service free, but the fact is that I did get hired as a Playlinc Ambassadors. My hiring is a testament to this offer unlike many offers out there geared to gamers i.e. this isn’t a scam. So if you’re interested in working in the gaming industry (part-time). Please sign up here http://ambassadors.playlinc.com . For:

Community Support

Software Testers

Ambassadors

Pay is up to $10.00/Hr

If you play other games: Here is what you get for free, all the time. No catch, never pay a dime.

About Playlinc â„¢

Playlinc â„¢ is an all encompassing free gaming " no registration required" portal for PC and console gamers with services that include:

Free game server hosting: Host games through our free high speed servers located in our data centers on both coasts and Europe. Example: Free CS, BF2, BF2142 Ranked servers! . Every member here can start their own free game server!. NO bait switch tactics here no buy this server to get another one for free. It’s all free! All the time. Host popular games like CS, CSS, BF2, BF2142 (ranked) on us!

Built in Free VOIP servers: Don’t pay for Ventrillo or Teamspeak VOIP servers ever again.

Game area network (GAN): GAN eliminates the ‘Achilles Heel’ for LAN based games- that require all players to be in a localized setting or place. Turn you LAN based games into a multiplayer online game! A mod/map maker’s delight.

Buddy IM systems: Our convenient IM service is based on AIM or ICQ and it allows you to keep in touch with your gaming friends

Game Overlay (In game chat client): Triple Threat! The Game overlay services allows you to communicate through text or Voice with your all your AIM or ICQ friends within and outside the game, avoiding the need to minimize a game when sending or receiving an IM. But wait! It also lets you control your free voice servers (32 players) and be able to surf websites right in the game !

IM INSIDE GAME

SURF WEBSITES INSIDE GAME

Follow your buddy into games : This one click service drops you into the very game that your buddies are playing within, eliminating the hassle in finding their game server.

Prizes and giveaways: Enjoy multitude of promotions and prize giveaways from our partners. Great contests like Verizon's promotion that gave away 50 Alien computers in 50 days! And Tournament's by recognized online gaming sites like the CPL, one which paid $100,000 to a single winner!

OK, the ball's in your court. Download the all free service at www.Playlinc.com. Try it once !
Better reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.
broken

Postby ProXhimo on Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:30 am

Bot?
"Stand aside, or you will be struck down..... Die then" - REGIS Mark V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bilYHoHNs8A
ProXhimo

Postby Kilt Gaston on Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:49 am

nope, I know this guy on another forum. my guess is that either his account has been stolen, or he's become somebody's bitch.
Kilt Gaston

Postby Mazu on Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:01 pm

yay world of warcraft <3
Mazu

Postby Icarus on Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:12 pm

He's been posting here fro a while now... This topic is pretty odd...
Ghostface wrote:Icarus answered all questions exactly the way I would have.

I qualify him officialy to answer questions like that.
Icarus
Certified to answer nos related stuff

Postby broken on Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:12 am

Just spreading the goodness that is Playlinc. It basically combines Xfire, Ventrilo/Teamspeak, a server browser, and server management tools all into a single program. Not to mention a lot of other cool features like free server hosting.
broken

Postby Ghostface on Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:01 am

Actually this sounds really cool, I am going to check it out.
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Icarus on Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:11 pm

Yeah, but you said you're Tyro... And here you're Broken...
Ghostface wrote:Icarus answered all questions exactly the way I would have.

I qualify him officialy to answer questions like that.
Icarus
Certified to answer nos related stuff

Postby TheFrog4u on Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:49 pm

copy & paste, you know? :P
azelito wrote:So let's write that in the manual "Don't hold the button. Because that sucks"

TheFrog4u
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby broken on Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:32 pm

Icarus wrote:Yeah, but you said you're Tyro... And here you're Broken...

Eh, I made my account here years ago. Since then I've switched names. ;)
broken

Postby Kilt Gaston on Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:54 pm

aaaah, so that's who you are on my Xfire freinds list. well, the employment thing sounds... kind of interesting, better than stacking boxes at the local grocery store I imagine. do you know where I can find more information on what these jobs involve?
Kilt Gaston

Postby broken on Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:43 pm

You might as well just go ahead and fill out an application. You'll attend a meeting where they'll tell you a lot more specifics about the job. AFAIK you're under no obligation after filling out the application.
broken

Return to Offtopic