Know! :D
"Stand aside, or you will be struck down..... Die then" - REGIS Mark V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bilYHoHNs8A
ProXhimo

Postby Fire_eagle on Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:48 pm

Alright, I want dreams, no discussions about pussys. :roll:
Fire_eagle

Postby Evil_cenoura on Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:17 pm

i dreament about me kick some 1's asses.....
today freaked in class about a presentation of a work being criticised for no reason over the person who i kicked in my dreams....
well dreams do happen thats all i can say xD
Evil_cenoura

Postby Kilt Gaston on Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:25 am

the last dream I had was about eating baked chicken that I hadn't payed for. :?
Kilt Gaston

Postby Evil_cenoura on Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:13 pm

thats...so not wierd XD
Evil_cenoura

Postby Roberticus on Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:21 pm

One dream that still kind of "haunts" me is the following:
*dream begins*
I was walking home and when I look at the windows of my home, I see lots and lots of friends at the windows, all waving and cheering when they see me..
Then when I get inside most of the friends give me presents (birthday perhaps?). One girl gives me a box, and when I open the box, there is no content (empty box). And don't really like it, so the girl gets sad because I didn't like her present...
Later when I look inside the box again, I see there are lots of cool stuff inside the box, and suddenly want to thank the girl. But then she is away and I want to contact her and thank her and apology for not seeing the present in the first place.
*dream end*
after that I can't remember anything... At the morning I have this sense of guilt and would want to say sorry the the girl (in the real world that is). It troubles me when I do have the guilty feeling when I know it was just a dream...

So a question: What could this dream mean? or does it even have a meaning?
Roberticus

Postby lillbrorsan on Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:25 am

I had a weird dream today, we left i home i think in a new Volvo that had the new V5 engine.
After a while we met this guy that was pretty normal and knew alot of people etc so we followed him to a market.
There we talked to him and his buddy and when 2 strange people showed up, this guy and his friend dressed themselves up to not be recognized.
Then we went to our car to continue our journey but dad was late but i sat myself in the backseat and my brother comes and sits next to me at the back.
I asked him why hes sitting back here and he said that he wanted to feel how it was sitting in the back so i said that i was going to try sit at the front instead, then he said that our dad wanted him to take the car to him so my brother sits in the back and release the handbrake and the car start to roll, he uses the handbrake to get down the small steep right curve down to the little road where the market is, he barely misses a rockformation, over the road we go and i can see our dad and im thinking of how pissed he will be.
The car goes through a fence and starts to spin around going slower and slower, i jump out and pushes the car side to make it stop.
Our dad comes and he is like normal, not angry or happy of what my brother did.

Then our dad said to me, look behind you, and i did and then he asked me if he wasnt going to help it, and i just stood there staring and my dad took this piece of thread off a small tree and dragged it towards him and i saw these dragons and other animals that someone had created and made flying dragon things of, you know the kind you make out of paper and use the wind to get them up, those but these had animals made out of something and they where racing through the forest so many of them got stuck all the time.

And sometimes it happened that i could jump and my brother too, and when we did it was like someone set gravity to really low.
One time when i jumped i went into outer space and i saw that i had 1249385 hp, when i landed i had 9 hp left and i laughed and told my brother while i saw my hp filling up.

http://www.lillbrorsan.webb.se - My private website with online portfolio
lillbrorsan

Postby Insulaner on Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:48 am

(+dru-) If the entire german language could be summed up into one small word, it'd be 'achtung!'
Insulaner
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Roberticus on Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:40 pm

lillbrorsan wrote:One time when i jumped i went into outer space and i saw that i had 1249385 hp, when i landed i had 9 hp left and i laughed and told my brother while i saw my hp filling up.

I get the feeling that someone here has played abit too much First Person Shooters :wink:
Roberticus

Postby Kilt Gaston on Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:11 pm

Roberticus wrote:So a question: What could this dream mean? or does it even have a meaning?

I think a psychologist would be able to help you find out, not sure if I have that mixed with psychiatrist though. :?

[edit] I was right the first time, talk to a psychologist if you want help figuring out what that means. [/edit]
Kilt Gaston

Postby .neo.styles on Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:36 am

Dude...
I had a dream about Nosferatu. So, the dream starts with me hovering over my house and the sentence "choose a spawn point" hovering right in fron of me. Somehow, I chose one and I spawned.. inside my bedroom! 8O In my right hand, I've got a Desert Eagle and I've got the Nosferatu HUD sprawled over my field of vision.

I'm about to walk out of the room when my closet creaks open and a vampire jumps out I swirl around and melee it (dreams are cool, huh) and then I hear this announcer kind of like in UT2004 saying "meleed!." Then he stars to say "22.3 damage to the upper tors; 45 damage to the head.." when some redneck voice mutters, "bob? shaaddup" :lol:

So I walk out the door then the chick that I used to have in my sig appears out of nowhere and says, "you idiot, you don't have enough guns." Anfd then she dumps this huge ass pile of guns into my hands and I say "thanks." I stumble out and drop all the guns in front of my comp and then, out formt he pile, I pick out dual P90s.

The same redneck voice says "don't forget your grenades" and then half a dozen frag grenades appear in my pockets.

Then I hear a bang and my front door blows open and vamps come streaming in. I yell "frag out" and I throw one into the pack and it blows sending. I hear the announcer voice : "okay, we've got vamps flying folks, vampires flying! We've got 22 killed with explosive force, 33 killed by the shockwave. 22 sufffered minor internal hemmorage, 33 killed by" and then the redneck voice says "goddammit bob."..

So then I'm spinng around in myid air, doing all sorts of crazy arrobatic shit and shooting dozens of em' down. Then I seee this message flashing "wepon jam" I drop it and pick up a XM8 (so i've got one P90 and an XM8 in he other hand lol.) So then I kill lots more vamps and then when my house covered in bloody dead vamps, one sticks his head up and says, "Hey buddy, you gotta check out Vampire Slayer."

Then I woke up and the crepies tpart was that as soon as I opened my eyes my dog was looking me in the eyes.. 8O [/url]
.neo.styles

Postby Dan on Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:04 am

I had a dream.

I found myself floating above an internet forum. For hours I happily wizzed around threads and topics and posts, reading discussions and the like.

I stumbled upon a thread about dreams. It was horrible. I found myself among a sea of heavily embellished dreams, obviously only partially true ones that had been drowned out in a sea of bullshit. They just piled up on top of me, crushing me towards the ground, and I tried to get out and tried harder and harder but it just got worse and worse.

Then all of a sudden I have super strength and bust my way out of all the crappy posts. I make my way toward my basement, but instead of my basement I have a large military arsenal. I pick up two Mini-uzis and blast my way out of a raid being conducted by Chechnyan rebels. I run out of ammunition really quick, so I start using the guns as small clubs to beat them with. I made my way to El Paso, where I was confronted in the street by a handful of Mexicans.

Then I drew my Peacemaker and fired twelve shots, each shot hitting each guy in the groin. I whirled around to find myself having slept with several extraordinarily attractive women.

I quickly drew my Peacemaker and fired twelve shots, each shot hitting each woman in the groin. Then I had no choice but to plant a box of C4 there. I ran out as quickly as I could, jumping through a window during the cool bit.

I woke after that. It was all a dream...

Or was it?
Dan

Previous

Return to Offtopic