TheFrog4u .plan

here is the place where you can read the .plans of the various team members

Moderator: Dead Rabbit Software

TheFrog4u .plan

Postby TheFrog4u on Tue May 30, 2006 9:01 pm

Hi there and good evening,

this is my first .plan, wow!!!
So.. it was very quiet in the universum of nos the last time. This has several reasons but main aspects are that some members have left the team or are inaktive atm.. or just to busy with real-life things -like ghostface, myself.. whatever.. oh don´t be afraid, nos is not on ice.. development will go on (soon)!
So, why am I writing a .plan? Couse I know, that you, the community are hungry for new stuff about nos, but there isn´t too much to show and not many time for a real news-update(s).. all i want is to give you some food, and here you are! ..i´ve done some map-models (with skin and all) the last months, not to much but maybe worth to show.. at least better than nothing ;)
here they are:

aloe:
*removed*

ironmaiden:
*removed*

pranger:
*removed*

sunflower:
*removed*

tree:
*removed*

greetings Frogger

ps: sry for the lack of news, hope this helps a bit..
pps: comment via pm, mail or in here: viewtopic.php?t=402&start=15
ppps: i´ll be away for a week -rock am ring -yeehaaa!
azelito wrote:So let's write that in the manual "Don't hold the button. Because that sucks"

TheFrog4u
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby TheFrog4u on Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:18 am

hi, Frog here..

damn you are the best Fans a Mod Team can have.. seriosly! I know what i´m talking about. This is not my first and only Mod Project but its my main atm and I enjoy this Community mostly!
You are waiting and waiting and Nos release get delayed and delayed, development stops for Month and you r still waiting and blow sugar in our asses when we are not too lazy and get some stuff done.. here is a BIG BIG respect from me! Without you, the Fans, Nos will never get beta status, so keep it on and kick our asses!

So here is my plan:

The Thug-Playermodel is our one and only working ingame atm BUT till end of February I will include at least 4 more (thats my personal Deadline)!!!
1. Scare (you know him) - need some fixes on his rig.
2. Female Slayer
3. Male Slayer
4. Male Vampire

You will get pics of the mysterious playermodels 2-4 as soon as I´m done with them

Please, please send me pm´s, emails and whatever to remind me on this promise if I do not hurry.. but NOT the following 3 weeks.. cause the following 3 weeks I´ll have not much time on working cause of exermaination.. but I REALY feel like doing some stuff and I think I will.. but not as much as in February..

Oh yeah, February will be a glory time in Nos-Development for me!
azelito wrote:So let's write that in the manual "Don't hold the button. Because that sucks"

TheFrog4u
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Re: TheFrog4u .plan

Postby TheFrog4u on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Ok, long time no see..

too much has happend since the last update to list all things here.. just wanted to give a short beep that things are going well on my side and I am also preparing some stuff for nos. Maybe this post is also a hint to my dev fellows to update their own .plan? :nosferatu: ..ah ok, you freaky guy prefer twitter updates.. whatever..

Hehe, so whats going on? The good news: I finished all stuff that was on my to do list for years. I think that we have a pritty good database of models now. If any of you mappers want be to do some mapmodels just give me a shout!

Since there is not too much important things to to atm for me as a modler I was thinking my own:

As far as I know we have at least:
2 male slayer (Thug, Leon).. maybe a 3rd: King?
1 female slayer (Jessica)
3 male vampires (Brute, Scare, Spike).. maybe a 4th: Orlock/Bela?
0 female vampires

oh? ZERO female vampires? ..Yeah I started one years ago (Angelina), but after switching from design to desing and never realy beeing happy with her I put her on ice. So right now I have a better, clearer picture of her in mind and will do a complete new mesh from scratch. This will take a long way, so you won´t see any pictures in the near future (I am also having just little time..)

One other thing that ever annoyed me is the hand model. No, I think it is quite fine, but for pistols you see a very edgy thumb.. So I started a higher poly version of it. Sadly it didn´t fit to the current skin (I have no clue why) and I am too lazy to re-skin and re-rig it.. maybe I´ll give it another try later.. or just fix the thumb..

The third thing I am working on is a secret fancy weapon. I enjoy this the most atm, so it will probably also be the first thing I finish the next weeks. I´ll keep u guys up to date.

Greetings,
Frog

TheFrog4u
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Return to .plan's