Hard on the limit...

News which are displayed on the frontside.

Moderator: Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Ghostface on Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:14 pm

better quality what ? And yeah map screenshots will follow, its just that the maps are not all too detailed right now, but map screenshots are coming :)
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Superguppy on Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:27 pm

Ghostface wrote:but map screenshots are coming :)

But there is only one question left. WHEN??? I want to get more screenshots and my bloodthirst got greater everyday!!!

Greets,
Superguppy
Superguppy

Postby TheFrog4u on Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:58 pm

"When it´s done" :wink:

btw: @Superguppy: the fish on your avatar istn´t realy a guppy, its a "Prachtschmerle " "Botia macracanthus" in Latin: http://www.loaches.com/species_pages/bo ... nthus.html
A Guppy looks like this: http://www.arke.de/TC/guppy/gallery/
azelito wrote:So let's write that in the manual "Don't hold the button. Because that sucks"

TheFrog4u
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Darkflame on Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:06 pm

Doc Roe wrote:hey what movie was that on the TV?

I believe thats Bram Strokers since the guy looks like Gary Oldman and I believe he was in that movie. Also MP5K's are just about anything BUT tacticle.
Darkflame

Postby Ghostface on Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:16 pm

yep it was bram stockers dracula
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby aswilson on Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:15 pm

Darkflame wrote: Also MP5K's are just about anything BUT tacticle.

I don't see how that's true. MP5Ks, as small SMGs, have a pretty limited field of use -- personal defense and special ops -- both tasks which are, more often than not, classified as "tactical". No, they're not for wielding akimbo and busting into buildings with. Such is a good way to get killed.
aswilson

Postby mike- on Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:42 pm

guess what though; this is a game about vampires.
mike-
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Shinigami121 on Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:04 pm

aswilson wrote:
Darkflame wrote: Also MP5K's are just about anything BUT tacticle.

I don't see how that's true. MP5Ks, as small SMGs, have a pretty limited field of use -- personal defense and special ops -- both tasks which are, more often than not, classified as "tactical". No, they're not for wielding akimbo and busting into buildings with. Such is a good way to get killed.

A man named Mr. "Woo" called sir. He says he begs to differ.
:D Actual MP5K's (akimbo) were used in The Matrix, but The Matrix isn't where people should go for accurate firearm information.
I'm not sure how "tactical" a gun is really matters in this game, slayers would use anything and everything they could get their hands on, whether they can order something off the black market or break into a gun store.
Shinigami121

Postby Superguppy on Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:13 pm

TheFrog4u wrote:btw: @Superguppy: the fish on your avatar istn´t realy a guppy, its a "Prachtschmerle " "Botia macracanthus" in Latin: http://www.loaches.com/species_pages/bo ... nthus.html
A Guppy looks like this: http://www.arke.de/TC/guppy/gallery/

OK, I'll change my avatar!
Superguppy

Postby Pete on Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:38 pm

Shinigami121 wrote:slayers would use anything and everything they could get their hands on, ... break into a gun store.

Interesting idea, maybe on one of the maps, set in a small city or something, you could break into a gun store, or possibly something like the Winchester from Shaun of the Dead. :D

(For those who don't know/haven't seen Shaun of the dead, basically the people running from the zombies hide in the pub, above the bar on the wall is a Winchester, and to their suprise (and fortune :P) it works.)

Edit: or maybe a pump-action shotty hidden behind the 'bar' of some sleazy bar. All kinds of random weapon findage. :)
Last edited by Pete on Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pete
team pelvicTHRUST
team pelvicTHRUST

Postby FraGGer on Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:19 pm

hmmm yeah good idea ill keep that in hand :)
FraGGer
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby eatme on Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:26 pm

drewl :o
eatme

Postby Darkflame on Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:51 am

Pete wrote:
Shinigami121 wrote:slayers would use anything and everything they could get their hands on, ... break into a gun store.

Interesting idea, maybe on one of the maps, set in a small city or something, you could break into a gun store, or possibly something like the Winchester from Shaun of the Dead. :D

(For those who don't know/haven't seen Shaun of the dead, basically the people running from the zombies hide in the pub, above the bar on the wall is a Winchester, and to their suprise (and fortune :P) it works.)

Edit: or maybe a pump-action shotty hidden behind the 'bar' of some sleazy bar. All kinds of random weapon findage. :)

Mr and Ms Smith trailer, watch it.
Darkflame

Postby Echon on Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:57 am

Where'd you get the bloom code? Looks nice... (wondering if I'm oo'ing over my code or jalisko's hehe)
Echon

Postby Ghostface on Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:03 am

jalisk0's was based on yours and some small modifications from LordHavoc
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

PreviousNext

Return to News