Halloween Update

News which are displayed on the frontside.

Moderator: Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Witzzard on Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:58 pm

Hmm sounds great :) Lil' question did you thought about specific Vamp-Skills on certains maps ? A lil' snow storm making the sight worse would be cool on such a map *G*
Witzzard

Postby don on Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:15 pm

kewl and thx, ghostface (everyone that is watching this mod atm can thank me now for getting that little extra info btw,... jk :D)

the "specific Vamp-Skills on certain maps" idea sounds pretty good too! I don't know if such stuff, like a snowstorm, where ever mentioned as vampire skills, but something like that could make a lot of fun.
don

Postby Mort Rouge on Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:37 pm

Wow! Great, good, fantastic job guys! A late happy haloween to you :P!

Once again it stunns me how cool this engine is... Can't understand that it's basicly an improved Q2.

Some questions about hand skins, are the hands in 1:st person view separate from the hands, or are you adding new models for each gun for each hands...?
Mort Rouge

Postby Ghostface on Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:05 pm

hand and weapon skins models and animations are all stored seperatly so we don't have to create multiple versions of the same gun for each hand and attachment.
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Superguppy on Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:21 pm

Wooooooooooow .... my mouth went open and I cannot close it anymore. I am satisfied .... facinated .... wow! These screenshots look so cool, that I had to say to myself "This is Quake 2, not Doom 3" and I still doubt it. But I know it and believe you that it's the Quake 2 Engine.
Now to my detailed opinion. First I have to say that I like the new, nearly finished map Old Town. It looks as scaring as it should! Some minor detail i notice, but on some of the pictures there are sconces. And they're looking "horrible" nice :twisted: . Now I am imaginening playing the map, with creepy sounds in the background and maybe some rain, fog or snow ..... nice imagination. I hope I can see it soon on my own PC as a beta version. But don't hurry to much guys (and Celica too) - it seems you need just enought time to do it far better than expected.
I have to conclude and tell you again that I was really satisfied when I saw these screenshots and I hope the progress of development is going on steadily so I can expect a beta version soon (but not too soon :wink: ). So have fun doing your work and also "Happy Halloween" to all of you (ye, I know, it's already 1st Novembre, but who cares :lol: )!

Best Regards,
Superguppy
Linux is like a wigwam. No Windows, no Gates ... and an Apache inside!
Superguppy

Postby razor on Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:46 pm

I belive three letters fit in nicely here; OMG! 8O Now I definetly can't
wait untill you release this.. Keep up the outstanding work guys.

Oh yeah, and a late happy halloween to everyone.. ^_^
razor

Postby woody on Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:15 pm

Only thing I hate about these pics is the crosshairs(why have them?)

Other than that I must say it's looking awesome! Keep it up!
woody

Postby Ghostface on Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:27 pm

Regarding the crosshair, there are alot to choose from, it just happens to be this one on the screens cause I like it. Same with the blue hud colour, you can change that into any colour you want :)
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Evil_cenoura on Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:03 pm

Superguppy wrote:Wooooooooooow .... my mouth went open and I cannot close it anymore. I am satisfied .... facinated .... wow! These screenshots look so cool, that I had to say to myself "This is Quake 2, not Doom 3" and I still doubt it. But I know it and believe you that it's the Quake 2 Engine.
Now to my detailed opinion. First I have to say that I like the new, nearly finished map Old Town. It looks as scaring as it should! Some minor detail i notice, but on some of the pictures there are sconces. And they're looking "horrible" nice :twisted: . Now I am imaginening playing the map, with creepy sounds in the background and maybe some rain, fog or snow ..... nice imagination. I hope I can see it soon on my own PC as a beta version. But don't hurry to much guys (and Celica too) - it seems you need just enought time to do it far better than expected.
I have to conclude and tell you again that I was really satisfied when I saw these screenshots and I hope the progress of development is going on steadily so I can expect a beta version soon (but not too soon :wink: ). So have fun doing your work and also "Happy Halloween" to all of you (ye, I know, it's already 1st Novembre, but who cares :lol: )!

Best Regards,
Superguppy

*violin sounds* oh yes i love drs so much u guys rule ..! (ass kisser :twisted: )
Evil_cenoura

Postby AngelAlucard-X on Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:16 am

Ghostface wrote:Regarding the crosshair, there are alot to choose from, it just happens to be this one on the screens cause I like it. Same with the blue hud colour, you can change that into any colour you want :)

That happens to be my favroite crosshair too. But my hud would probably be pink or purple... But thats a story for a nother time...
AngelAlucard-X

Postby Mort Rouge on Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:45 am

Ghostface wrote:hand and weapon skins models and animations are all stored seperatly so we don't have to create multiple versions of the same gun for each hand and attachment.

Cool!
Mort Rouge

Postby Evil_cenoura on Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:36 pm

we'll be waiting for those model releases =P why u guys dont make a crypt special release =P ?like 1 day earlyer then the normal release...since u guys dont use crypt ...and its getting webby
Evil_cenoura

Postby AngelAlucard-X on Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:36 am

Evil_cenoura wrote:we'll be waiting for those model releases =P why u guys dont make a crypt special release =P ?like 1 day earlyer then the normal release...since u guys dont use crypt ...and its getting webby

But... Crypts are supposed to be webby arn't they? Um yeah it's a good idea anyways... I'll shut up now...
AngelAlucard-X

Postby Evil_cenoura on Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:08 pm

well yeah it has webs....but it has also stuff ...this 1 is a bit empty =X
Evil_cenoura

Postby lillbrorsan on Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:58 pm

omg so sexy pictures!
<3 hud

http://www.lillbrorsan.webb.se - My private website with online portfolio
lillbrorsan

PreviousNext

Return to News