More Players

News which are displayed on the frontside.

Moderator: Dead Rabbit Software

More Players

Postby Ghostface on Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:07 pm

Long time no update. The bad news are that my notebook is still broken so I am developing on an inferior older notebook (read crap) - Although I am still glad I got something halfway useable to develop on. This however makes developing gfx-related stuff rather hard thus still no new ingame pics in this post. The good news is that we aren't dead (no we aren't undead either ha ha). Anyway on to the media.

First of all Pete decided to redo his shotgun skin and it kicks even more ass now (check the old one to compare here).

Next more playermodel goodness from TheFrog4u. Note that don is based on a concept art, made by our fellow board member don. Check out some of his other concepts and wallpapers in this thread
Image Image

And now the man himself Mr. Nosferatu aka Count Orlock modeled by TheFrog4u.

If you want more information about progress, what I am working on and what I am going to do about my notebook, check my .plan (omg yes I updated it)
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Icarus on Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:16 pm

I think I speak for all of us when I say HALLE-FUCKING-LUJA!

The new shotgun looks a lot better than the old one. Two thumbs up for Pete. Also a great job on the Don model, doesn't look much like a vampire slayer, but a great model nonetheless. The Count Orlock model looks kind of too plain and simple right now, but I guess the skin would fix that. And congrats on the poster Christoph.
Ghostface wrote:Icarus answered all questions exactly the way I would have.

I qualify him officialy to answer questions like that.
Icarus
Certified to answer nos related stuff

Postby TheFrog4u on Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:43 pm

omg.. two of my models in one update -why that? ..and yeah the orlok model isn´t the best i´ve made (was my first one!), but on the other hand the reverence hadn´t to much detail to model.. i´ll have to fix some things anyway.. we´ll c..

but cool 2 c an update :P
(me personaly wasn´t too aktive (hell of realworld stuff to do) the last time..)
azelito wrote:So let's write that in the manual "Don't hold the button. Because that sucks"

TheFrog4u
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Bloodthirsty on Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:22 am

I love you Ghostface 8O

j/k

But I'm diggin' those models. They're sexy.
Bloodthirsty

Postby Kilt Gaston on Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:51 am

glad to see some more activity from you guys, you'd better not shut down work on the game any time soon, I'm looking forward to this! :P

nice rehash on the M31 skin, Pete yet again shows his skill at texturing (<3), and nice to see some more player models, even if they are a bit lacking in detail. (although I do understand that a lot of the detail can be textured on, so I'm not going to bother worrying about it)
Kilt Gaston

Postby Ghostface on Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:17 am

Orlock doesn't have that much detail to begin with :)

Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby lillbrorsan on Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:19 am

Nice job dudes :D

http://www.lillbrorsan.webb.se - My private website with online portfolio
lillbrorsan

Postby don on Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:12 pm

Wow, I am excited! The shotgun looks great and is of cutting edge quality (would fit well in a hl2 mod too)!

I am also enthusiastic over the don playermodel and it makes me happy, that you seemed to like this sort of concept :wink:
If you would like to spice it up (texture-wise) a bit, then you could also attach trousers or a leather jacket to that character.

"Live fast, love hard, die young." could be his heraldic motto. He could be a tough, young splayer with style and a serious character (designer stubble).

Great work! :D
Kick the bucket, Bloodsuckers.
don

Postby Insulaner on Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:51 pm

Looks quite cool guys..
(+dru-) If the entire german language could be summed up into one small word, it'd be 'achtung!'
Insulaner
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Pardner on Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:13 pm

Its getting closer!!!

sweet models Frog4u. I think the lack of detail will be soon forgoten when they are skinned.
Pardner

Postby Roberticus on Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:23 pm

Looks promising, the shotgun is much better than the former one :P
Those models look cool, not much detail, but cool :)

And don, what about those shoes..? ;)
Last edited by Roberticus on Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roberticus

Postby CriX on Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:33 pm

niiice.
CriX
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby don on Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:08 pm

What I ment was, that he could appear pretty much bracing, by trainers and the designer stubble. Young, shameless, well dressed, but still being a rebel inside! The thompson could fit well to him. :wink:

PS: It is always a good idea to have shoes to run fast, when you fight against vampires :lol:
Kick the bucket, Bloodsuckers.
don

Postby Catalyc on Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:16 pm

Looking great guys :D
Catalyc

Postby CriX on Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:55 am

don wrote:Image

What I ment was, that he could appear pretty much bracing, by trainers and the designer stubble. Young, shameless, well dressed, but still being a rebel inside! The thompson could fit well to him. :wink:

PS: It is always a good idea to have shoes to run fast, when you fight against vampires :lol:

great...
:D
CriX
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Next

Return to News