Ghostface is turning pro...

News which are displayed on the frontside.

Moderator: Dead Rabbit Software

Postby .neo.styles on Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:24 am

Roberticus wrote:
BaaL wrote:please, Please, PLEASE! DONT make a playermodel based off of Ghostface's new look!

:lol:
maybe it would attract female players? ;)

... Or austin. :lol:

He said that he doesn't use computer very much, well that will change. ROTFLMFAO!
.neo.styles

Postby woody on Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:24 am

Im sick of visiting the site and there being no update. Its been more than 2 months now and that was only a joke post. You dont even have to post media you can just fill us in with what your doing, its better than nothing which gives the impression the game is dying. I dont post on the site because im not the sort of person that dedicates myself to posting on a specific forum, but I do check up every so often, and lately theres been nothing...

Cheers.
woody

Postby .neo.styles on Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:11 am

woody wrote:Im sick of visiting the site and there being no update. Its been more than 2 months now and that was only a joke post. You dont even have to post media you can just fill us in with what your doing, its better than nothing which gives the impression the game is dying. I dont post on the site because im not the sort of person that dedicates myself to posting on a specific forum, but I do check up every so often, and lately theres been nothing...

Cheers.

I agree. Ghostface is back so I don't see hy they can't have some sort of update.
.neo.styles

Postby Icarus on Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:14 am

They're lazy and in need of a break. Who can blame them.
Ghostface wrote:Icarus answered all questions exactly the way I would have.

I qualify him officialy to answer questions like that.
Icarus
Certified to answer nos related stuff

Postby .neo.styles on Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:19 am

Im sick of visiting the site and there being no update. Its been more than 2 months now and that was only a joke post. You dont even have to post media you can just fill us in with what your doing, its better than nothing which gives the impression the game is dying. I dont post on the site because im not the sort of person that dedicates myself to posting on a specific forum, but I do check up every so often, and lately theres been nothing...

Cheers.

There goes another loyal follower.
.neo.styles

Previous

Return to News