A statement from Ghostface

News which are displayed on the frontside.

Moderator: Dead Rabbit Software

A statement from Ghostface

Postby Ghostface on Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:47 pm

Ha loggerer posted after I decided that its time to post a status update like that myself. Sadly I haven't had the time to post it before I went to the netherlands (vacation/celebration after my school graduation).

Anyway, 31 july I am going to start my military service (6 months), I will move to another federal state (for 6 weeks in order to do the basic training) which kinda sucks but after that I am going to code stuff for the army :)

I am going to get my new notebook before the 31. and I am so looking forward to it. It will be one hell of a machine with lots of RAM (oh yeah I need lots of RAM since I am doing a dozen stuff at the same time :) ).
At the moment I am in the process of deciding which notebook exactly (suggestions are welcome btw.).

Now I am done with school forever and I do not intend to attend a university or something, I finally want to do some work . :naughty:

I am highly motivated again, even more than before the (quite long) break, and you can be sure that Nosferatu won't be abandoned. Theres some pretty cool upcoming shit which will ensure that the Nosferatu experience will be one hell of a ride.

We all have real lifes, and especially the last months were really exhausting with my final school graduation and diploma project and stuff.
At this point I would like to thank you all for your understanding, and support over at the boards.

Let's hope the army won't mess me up too much ;)

Greetings from the Ghostface

Edit: Regarding the 6 months of military service. I will return home after the first 6 weeks and the it is just like any other job, you get paid and go home in the afternoon. This doesn't mean that there won't be any progress during that time.
Last edited by Ghostface on Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby .neo.styles on Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:59 pm

I recommend Alienware.
Last edited by .neo.styles on Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
.neo.styles

Postby Icarus on Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:06 pm

One thing Ghost. Don't get shot.
Ghostface wrote:Icarus answered all questions exactly the way I would have.

I qualify him officialy to answer questions like that.
Icarus
Certified to answer nos related stuff

Postby Ghostface on Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:11 pm

Lol the only way to get shot in austria while doing your military service is either getting shot by yourself or a buddy :)
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Icarus on Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:21 pm

In that case, make sure your buddy isn't cross-eyed ;)

Icarus

Postby woody on Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:51 pm

Yeh im not trying to be an arse or anything....But six months!!!? By the time this thing is released the engine will look old and outdated, its allready halfway there. I had a feeling this would happen though..

Don't take this the wrong way though, I just cant stand playing games like counter strike 1.6 and halflife because the graphics are so outdated, and soon I will feel the same about nosferatu.
woody

Postby Icarus on Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:55 pm

Shiny amazing uber-advanced graphics don't make a game fun. Just look at Heroes Of Might And Magic V.

Icarus

Postby Ghostface on Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:50 pm

woody wrote:Yeh im not trying to be an arse or anything....But six months!!!? By the time this thing is released the engine will look old and outdated, its allready halfway there. I had a feeling this would happen though..

Don't take this the wrong way though, I just cant stand playing games like counter strike 1.6 and halflife because the graphics are so outdated, and soon I will feel the same about nosferatu.

Hu ? It doesn't mean that there won't be any progress for 6 months. Military will just be like school or a job during that time (I go home in the afternoon it's not like I am trapped there).
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Icarus on Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:02 pm

...Hey Ghost, can I move in with you please?

Icarus

Postby FraGGer on Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:26 pm

lmfao

wb Ghosty
[img]http://www.tuimz.nl/moon.gif[/img]
FraGGer
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby .neo.styles on Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:16 pm

Who cares about graphics?
Last edited by .neo.styles on Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
.neo.styles

Postby Mort Rouge on Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:36 pm

woody wrote:Yeh im not trying to be an arse or anything....But six months!!!? By the time this thing is released the engine will look old and outdated, its allready halfway there. I had a feeling this would happen though..

This game is based upon the Quake 2 engine... Geesh, be satified!

edit: (forgot the most important thing :roll: ) Good luck in the army Ghostface, altough I must admit that I'm against such things as wars and national defenses.
Mort Rouge

Postby .neo.styles on Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:45 pm

Semper fi!
.neo.styles

Postby Kilt Gaston on Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:05 pm

hey Ghostface, make sure you give some other DRS guys admin status so that if any jackasses come along they can be dealt with.
Kilt Gaston

Postby .neo.styles on Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:35 am

Kilt Gaston wrote:hey Ghostface, make sure you give some other DRS guys admin status so that if any jackasses come along they can be dealt with.

Just in time :
http://board.nosferatuthegame.com/viewtopic.php?t=670

I think it might be my friends..
.neo.styles

Next

Return to News