KING: The Animated Series

Well a vampire game without vampire section ? Can't be, so everything (non game related) vampire goes here.

Moderator: Dead Rabbit Software

KING: The Animated Series

Postby KING on Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:54 pm

Ok, as I said in my introductory thread, I am planning a new vampire flash series called KING. KING is about a vampire with the same name, who is very different from most other vampires. First off, he is of the ancient Nosferatu race of vampires, and have been considered extinct. However, even for a Nosferatu, he is different. He is not harmed by anything holy, and unlike other vampires, has a reflection. He doesn't drink human blood unless he finds a donor, and usually even resorts to drinking his own blood. He also remembers bits and pieces of his past life. So if he's so important, why is everyone trying to kill him? Creatures thought to only exist in myth and legend have begun crossing into the human realm, seeking a powerful weapon that they believe he has. With the aid of pub owner and Weapon supplier Dr. Hyde, a tribe of werewolves, and a Succubus/Human halfling, King begins his quest for answers, that will lead him to several familiar characters, including the prince of darkness himself. So if Dracula is prince, then who is King?

As I've said, I'm still working on it. I'm hoping to have some cool visuals (the red sky should give a neat effect of dripping blood, for example), so I'm taking my time on this. As a small teaser, here's the logo:
Hail to the KING, baby.
KING

Postby Icarus on Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:03 pm

Heh, the logo doesnt really inspire me to look forward to it, sorry.
Ghostface wrote:Icarus answered all questions exactly the way I would have.

I qualify him officialy to answer questions like that.
Icarus
Certified to answer nos related stuff

Postby ProXhimo on Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:28 pm

Icarus wrote:Heh, the logo doesnt really inspire me to look forward to it, sorry.

That was a bit harsh Icarus! If this is your first time making a flash series, i inspire you to pull it thru!

And for the Logo, I think is quite nice and good!
"Stand aside, or you will be struck down..... Die then" - REGIS Mark V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bilYHoHNs8A
ProXhimo

Postby Icarus on Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:40 pm

Well, usually teasers make you crave for the product they're advertising. And I cant say that the logo is something absolutely amazing.
Ghostface wrote:Icarus answered all questions exactly the way I would have.

I qualify him officialy to answer questions like that.
Icarus
Certified to answer nos related stuff

Postby Ghostface on Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:16 pm

the logo looks indeed a bit cheap. Maybe try something more cartoony to imply that its a cartoon :)

However I am still curious where you got your avatar from. Is it from your cartoon or from somewhere else ?
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Return to Vampires