[Media] First/Alternative Engine Video

-- ABANDONED --
Checkout the stuff you bought at the shop (using your blood). Only people who bought the specific thread item may view it.

Moderator: Dead Rabbit Software

Postby ProXhimo on Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:21 pm

ThaCB wrote:OMG.... The vidoe doesn't work!! 8O Can i please get another format, like .mpeg, or my blood back? PLEASE!! :(

- ThaCB

Sorry people, I've been in a bad mood lately, my father died two days before that post, and... Yeah, I wasn't too happy! :?

And sorry for the "ThaCB :twisted: " Thing, is just a regular from other forums!

And thanks TheFrog4u for standig up for me! :) It was really nice!

And I'm sorry for the spamming, double posting and posting on old topics Icarus! As said before, I've been in a bad mood, and I've been on the Nosferatu board often when my father were in the hospital I just wanted to be another place than out and on the hospital etc., I isolated myself, and I were on the computer! Maybe a bit geeke but I couldn't help it! :(

I'm better now...! And a thanks to this site... It gets me often to forget my father for a while!
Last edited by ProXhimo on Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Stand aside, or you will be struck down..... Die then" - REGIS Mark V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bilYHoHNs8A
ProXhimo

Postby FraGGer on Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:34 pm

Its allright man we all have a personal life wich often interfeers with the gaming life as i call it ^_^ take care ThaCB, hold yourself together and itll be allright
[img]http://www.tuimz.nl/moon.gif[/img]
FraGGer
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby Ghostface on Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:44 pm

Btw. I am visiting a couple of other boards, and "signing" the post with -Name at the end is quite common for alot of people so I don't really mind.
Sex is like hacking. You get in, you get out, and you hope you didn't leave something behind that can be traced back
Ghostface
Dead Rabbit Software
Dead Rabbit Software

Postby AngelAlucard-X on Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:53 am

I like it better then the engine video on the site. The video looks better and it shows more. Awsome looking engine all the same. The video is top shelf all the way, and so is the game.
AngelAlucard-X

Postby Bloodthirsty on Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:49 pm

Great movie.

Well blood spent :wink:
Bloodthirsty

Postby Drahcir on Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:52 pm

kool video the engine looks kool conat wait to play it
Drahcir

Previous

Return to The Crypt